Just few days back.wrote about easyshutdown-a GUI method for scheduled shut down of ubuntu machines.Now with the release of natty yesterday,the developer felt that its not looking good.So released a new better looking version with the following added benefits-
* Fixed dependency-problem.The deb package could be downloaded from here.
* Improved Unity-detection.
* Added italian translation.
* Added command-line options (mostly to help developing):
-u 1/0 (for forcing to use Unity-Mode or not)
-l en,de,it,fr (for forcing to use specific language)
* Cleaned the code a little bit.
* New (more beautiful?) icon.