Kingston Digital, Inc., announced it is shipping its first 32GB microSDHC Class 4 card. Kingston’s 32GB microSDHC card is capable of storing nearly 29,000 photos, over 6,000 songs and more than 2,000 minutes of video. The card has worked flawlessly when tested on the latest crop of smartphones including the HTC Evo 4G and Shadow; Motorola Droid X; RIM (BlackBerry) Bold 9000; and, Samsung Instinct (SPH-M800).
The card is available with a variety of adapters including SD and miniSD, allowing one card to be used in several devices. Kingston also ships the 32GB microSDHC card with a small USB reader for convenient data transfers. The 32GB microSDHC Class 4 card is backed by a lifetime warranty and free tech support.
Kingston 32GB microSDHC Class 4 Features and Specifications:
- Compliant: with the SD Specification Version 2.00 (Class 4)
- Versatile: when combined with an adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible: with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Dimensions: 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- Speed: Class 4 – 4MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)